With Anchorage Helicopter Tours, you can experience first-hand the awe-inspiring magnitude of the natural history that has formed the unique Alaskan landscape over hundreds of millions of years. Our Alaska flightseeing tours in Anchorage come in a variety of different packages that allow for just about any type of adventure you want. From our winter base in Anchorage, you can embark on tours that you’ll not soon forget. Our helicopter tours from Anchorage are flexible and can include the following activities:
- A winter helicopter and dogsled tour, featuring a 25-minute flight over the mountains to Willow, the dogsled capital of Alaska, where you’ll mush your own team of dogs—if you choose!
- A winter helicopter and snowmobile tour that begins with a scenic helicopter flight to our base in Willow, where you’ll take to the trail on your own snowmachine.
- An aerial tour of Anchorage that you can take, day or night, to see the beauty of the “Anchorage bowl” that stretches from the coastal lowlands up to the lower alpine slopes of the Chugach Mountains.
- A tour of the mountains and ocean surrounding Anchorage, taking you east toward the front range of the Chugach Mountains and then circling south to the Turnagain Arm, with spectacular rural Alaskan scenery along the way.
- A glacial landing helicopter tour from Anchorage, one of our signature options that takes you right to the middle of the Knik Glacier, with all of its beautiful melt pools, crevasses, and bizarre formations.
Anchorage Helicopter Tours aims to give you exactly the outdoor experience you’ve envisioned. Our winter base in Anchorage has three daily transfers from most major hotels in the area, so getting to and from the base is simple. We’re confident you’ll enjoy the Alaska flightseeing tour in Anchorage that you’ve been dreaming of!