Alaska Dogsled Tours
Drive your own dog team on real snow in the middle of the summer! Suitable for the whole family.
Start this adventure with a spectacular helicopter ride over glaciers and icebergs. We often see moose, black bears, Dall sheep and mountain goats. Next, land on a snow field high on a glacier and enjoy an hour with Iditarod sled dogs and their mushers. Take the dog team for an exhilarating dogsled tour through real snow. You can even stand on the runners and mush your own dog team if you like. Includes meet & greet with the dogs.
- 35 minute helicopter tour with spectacular scenery
- Small groups of maximum 9 guests per dog team
- Professional Iditarod dog mushers & dogs
- Only dogsled tour North of Anchorage
- We supply wind - and waterproof clothing & boots to keep you dry and warm
- Better weather than Girdwood, Seward, Juneau, Haines and Skagway
- Multiple daily departures
Helicopter Dogsled Tours
The classic Alaskan adventure and our most popular tour! Drive your now sled-dog team on real snow in the middle of summer surrounded by amazing scenery. Start this adventure with a spectacular helicopter…
The ultimate multi activity package: a helicopter tour, a dogsled tour and a landing on the lower glacier to explore the melt pools and crevasses. Depart by helicopter from Knik River Lodge, fly over glaciers…
We offer extraordinary helicopter tours for the whole family. View all our helicopter tours.