Taking a helicopter trip from Palmer, Alaska, is an incredible experience. Taking off from our summer base at the end of Knik River Road, you can embark on a wide variety of Alaska flightseeing tours from Palmer. Our summer tour options can give you a distant bird’s-eye view of crevasses, glacial rivers, and waterfalls—or you can see these beautiful natural features up close with our glacier landing and Zodiac boat tours. Some of the tour options that we offer include:
- A summer helicopter and glacier dogsled tour that offers the classic Alaskan adventure, complete with a spectacular flight over glaciers and icebergs to our base, where you’ll take a dog team for an exhilarating ride. Our most popular tour!
- A Heli hiking and photo tour that gives you ample time to truly take in the stunning beauty of the area. This tour is all about you, with flexibility in just about every aspect of the trip. This is a staff and customer favorite!
- An iceberg tour that begins with a helicopter trip from Palmer to Lake George, a natural landmark known for its scenic beauty. Take a Zodiac-style boat out into the waters, where you’ll be dwarfed by the size of the surrounding icebergs.
- A summer snowmobile tour in which, after a remarkable helicopter ride, you’ll drive your own snowmachine on a huge snow field high on a glacier. Moose, black bears, Dall sheep, mountain goats, and more wildlife are often seen during this tour.
- An open-ended epic adventure tour where your dreams of adventure can be safely realized. Which activities are included on this trip? It’s up to you! Kayak on top of a supraglacial lake, explore one of the countless giant glacial crevasses, or fat-bike across the dramatic Alaskan landscape!
Our summer Alaska tours from Palmer will leave you with memories that you’ll never forget.