Helicopter and Dry-land Dogsled Tour
Combine a helicopter tour with views of Denali and mushing your own team of huskies for an exhilarating trail ride. The helicopter takes off from the airport in Talkeetna and will whisk you around town and into the mountains with unobstructed views of the Alaska Range. Land at the kennel of Dallas Seavey, a four-time Iditarod champion where the crew gets you off the helicopter and onto your own mushing chariot, propelled by four Alaskan huskies.
Take the dogs on an exciting 45 minute trail ride and learn how the dogs live, learn and play. Romp with the puppies and retired racing champions before heading back to town in a free shuttle.
- 15 minute helicopter tour of the Talkeetna area
- Birds eye view of the "big three": Denali, Hunter and Foraker
- Land right at the kennel of Iditarod champion Dallas Seavey
- Mush your own dog team from a safe and fun chariot
- Convenient hotel to hotel shuttle