Winter Helicopter & Snowmachine Tour
An adrenaline packed winter adventure! Enjoy a 25 minute scenic helicopter tour as the helicopter zips you over the mountains to our winter base in Willow. Your snowmobile (up here we call it ‘snowmachine’ or ‘snowgo’) is ready to go. The trail leaves right from the base at our dog kennel into the extensive wooded trail system and you’ll be gone for about 1.5 hours. After a safety briefing we’ll outfit you with cold weather gear so you’ll be able to enjoy the ride in comfort. Your guide will take you to some amazing spots with panoramic views of the Alaska Range, combined with winding forest trails among the snow covered evergreens.
Each driver has their own machine, or if you prefer you can ride shotgun with your team mate or swap places halfway through the tour as there are plenty of stops for pictures along the trail. Upon return to our base, shed some layers and hop back in the helicopter for a beautiful ride back to the big city.
All gear and equipment provided, including insulated coveralls and boots. We do recommend you bring layered clothing, a hat, winter gloves, a neck gaiter for your comfort and of course sunglasses for those bright winter days!
- Helicopter flight with fantastic views of Anchorage and the majestic Chugach Mountain Range.
- Panoramic views of the Alaska Range while Snowmachining.
- Snowmachine through winding forest trails with snow covered evergreens.
- Prefect winter adventure for the whole family.
- All cold weather gear provided.